- A well presented, self motivated and confident Clinical Nutritionist with experience of assessing a patients' nutritional needs, then developing and implementing nutrition programs for them.
- Possessing the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information about dietary matters in an understandable form to patients.
- Successfully promoting healthy eating habits to communities and suggest diet modifications to individuals.
- S.V.T. College of Home Science, S.N.D.T. University, Mumbai.
- B.Sc. with Nutrition & Dietetics.
- U.G Internship at Harkisandas Hospital Mumbai.
- Post Graduation Studies In Clinical Nutrition G.S. Medical College & K E M Hospital Mumbai.
- Advance Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics (ADND)
- Certified Clinical Nutrition – CCN (USA)
- Hospital Accreditation, Quality Council of India, Ahmedabad
- Clinical Research Training NIH –National Institute of Health- US Good Clinical Practice Course
- GCP Auditing Course –RQA (BARQA)- Cambridge, UK
- Fellowship in Clinical Nutrition.
- PENSA- Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition Society of Asia
- ASN – American Society of Nutrition
- RQA- Research Quality Association
- EFGCP- European Forum of Good Clinical Practice
- AWP - Audit Working Party (Sub Group of EFGCP)