Dr. Qinlu Lin obtained his Ph.D. degree (in 2002) in Food Science from Hunan Agricultural University and then undertook postdoctoral fellowships at South China University of Technology (2003-2005). He also studied at Lund University in Sweden as a visiting scholar (1999-2000). Currently, he is a full Professor and Dean of the School of Food Science and Engineering of Center South University of Forestry and Technology. He is also Director of National Engineering Laboratory for Rice and By-product Process. He is experienced in Food Science, Protein Chemistry and Molecular Nutrition. Notably, Dr. Lin has authored more than 300 articles, having over 1000 total citations. In addition, he holds more than 30 patents and has published five academic monographs.
- Sun, S., Li, B., Yang, T., Luo, F., Zhao, J., Cao, J., & Lin, Qinlu. Preservation mechanism of high concentration carbon dioxide controlled atmosphere for paddy rice storage based on quality analyses and molecular modeling tools. Journal of cereal science, 2019, 85, 279-285.
- Liu, Chun, Lijuan Luo, and Qinlu Lin* . Antitumor activity and ability to prevent acrylamide formation in fried foods of asparaginase from soybean root nodules. Journal of food biochemistry,2019, 43(3): e12756.
- Xu, Dong, Qinlu Lin* , and Huan‐Tsung Chang. Recent Advances and Sensing Applications of Carbon Dots. Small Methods, 2019, 1900387. https://doi.org/10.1002/smtd.201900387
- Ding, Yongbo, Feijun Luo, and Qinlu Lin* . Insights into the relations between the molecular structures and digestion properties of retrograded starch after ultrasonic treatment. Food chemistry 294 (2019): 248-259.
- Xie L, Lin Qinlu* , Guo K, et al. HPLC‒DAD‒QTOF-MS/MS based comprehensive metabolomic profiling of phenolic compounds in Kalimeris indica anti-inflammatory fractions[J]. Industrial Crops and Products, 2019, 140: 111636.
- Li W, Ma Y S, Lin Qinlu* , et al. Deep Processing of Rice and Comprehensive Utilization of Its By-products[J]. Journal of Food and Nutrition Research, 2019, 7(5): 370-376.
- Li, T., Xie, L., Long, R., Tong, C., Guo, Y., Tong, X., Lin, Qinlu* . Cetyltrimethyl ammonium mediated enhancement of the red emission of carbon dots and an advanced method for fluorometric determination of iron (III). Microchimica Acta, 2019, 186(12), 791.
- Gu, Y., Liang, Y., Bai, J., Wu, W., Lin, Qinlu* ., & Wu, J. Spent hen-derived ACE inhibitory peptide IWHHT shows antioxidative and anti-inflammatory activities in endothelial cells. Journal of functional foods, 2019, 53, 85-92.
- Xiao H, Yang F, Lin Qinlu* , et al. Preparation and properties of hydrophobic films based on acetylated broken-rice starch nanocrystals for slow protein delivery[J]. International journal of biological macromolecules, 2019, 138: 556-564.
- Liu, J., Guo, T., Luo, Y., Chai, X., Wu, J., Zhao, W., Lin, Qinlu* . Enhancement of Monascus pigment productivity via a simultaneous fermentation process and separation system using immobilized-cell fermentation. Bioresource technology, 2019, 272, 552-560.
- Xu, Dong, Qinlu Lin* , and Huan‐Tsung Chang. Chiral Ag and Au Nanomaterials Based Optical Approaches for Analytical Applications. Particle & Particle Systems Characterization 36.5 (2019): 1800552.
- Shen J, Luo F, Lin Qinlu* . Policosanol: Extraction and biological functions[J]. Journal of Functional Foods, 2019, 57: 351-360.
- Luo, L., Wu, Y., Liu, C., Huang, L., Zou, Y., Shen, Y., & Lin, Qinlu*. Designing soluble soybean polysaccharides-based nanoparticles to improve sustained antimicrobial activity of nisin. Carbohydrate polymers, 2019, 225, 115251.
- Yuan, G., Ding, H., Sun, H., Zhou, L., & Lin, Qinlu. (2019). A mitochondrion-targeting turn-on fluorescent probe detection of endogenous hydroxyl radicals in living cells and zebrafish. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 126706.
- Tang, W., Wu, J., Jin, S., He, L., Lin, Qinlu., Luo, F., ... & Li, T. (). Glutamate and aspartate alleviate testicular/epididymal oxidative stress by supporting antioxidant enzymes and immune defense systems in boars. Science China Life Sciences, 2019, 1-9.
- Qiao, D., Tu, W., Wang, Z., Yu, L., Zhang, B., Bao, X., ... & Lin, Qinlu. Influence of crosslinker amount on the microstructure and properties of starch-based superabsorbent polymers by one-step preparation at high starch concentration. International journal of biological macromolecules, 2019, 129, 679-685.
- Liu, Y., Liu, Y., Dan, H., Li, C., Liu, A., Chen, H., Lin, Qinlu & Feng, X. Structural elucidation and hepatoprotective activities of polysaccharides from a mutant mSM-105 of Catathelasma ventricosum with enhanced production of 1, 6-β-glucan. Industrial Crops and Products, 2019, 130, 459-466.
- Ying Nie; Feijun Luo*; Qinlu Lin*(通讯作者). Dietary nutrition and gut microflora: A promising target for treating diseases. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2018, 75:72-80.
- Ying Liang, Qinlu Lin,* (通讯作者) Ping Huang, Yuqian Wang, Jiajia Li, Lin Zhang, †and Jianzhong Cao , Rice Bioactive Peptide Binding with TLR4 To Overcome H 2 O 2 ‑InducedInjury in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells through NF-κB Signaling, J. Agric. Food Chem. 2018, 66, 440−448 .
- Bo Liu, Tao Yang, Yi Luo, Linna Zeng, Limin Shi, Chengxi Wei, Ying Nie, Yu Cheng, Qinlu Lin*(通讯作者), Feijun Luo*. Oat β-glucan inhibits adipogenesis and hepatic steatosis in high fat dietinduced hyperlipidemic mice via AMPK signaling. Journal of Functional Foods, 2018, 41: 72–82.
- Chun Liu Xiaoquan Yang , Wei Wu , Zhao Long , Huaxi Xiao , Feijun Luo Yingbin Shen Qinlu Lin * Elaboration of curcumin-loaded rice bran albumin nanoparticles formulation with increased in vitro bioactivity and in vivo bioavailability, Food Hydrocolloids, 2017.
- Liyi Zhou, Qinlu Lin, Sihua Liu, Yi Tan, Hongyan Sun. Molecular engineering of d-A-d-based non-linearity fluorescent probe for quick detection of thiophenol in living cells and tissues. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 244 (2017) 958–964.
- Liyi Zhou , Danqing Lu , Qianqian Wang , Sihua Liu , Qinlu Lin , Hongyan Sun. Molecular engineering of a mitochondrial-targeting two-photon in and near-infrared out fluorescent probe for gaseous signal molecules H2S in deep tissue bioimaging. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 91(2017) 699-705.
- Liyi Zhou, Yongbo Peng , Qianqian Wang , Qinlu Lin. An ESIPT-based two-photon fluorescent probe detection of hydrogen peroxide in live cells and tissues. Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, B: Biology 167 (2017) 264–268.
- Ying Nie, Luo, Feijun Luo*, Long Wang, Tao Yang, Limin Shi, Xinhua Li, Junjun Shen, Wei Xu, Ting Guo, Qinlu Lin*. Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of rice bran polysaccharide and its potential mechanism in high-fat diet mice. Food & Function, 2017, 8(11): 4028-4041.
- Limin Shi, Qinlu Lin*, Xinhua Li, Ying Nie, Shuguo Sun, Xiyun Deng, Long Wang, Lu Jun, Yiping Tang, Feijun Luo*. Alliin, a garlic organosulfur compound, ameliorates gut inflammation through MAPK-NF-kappa B/AP-1/STAT-1 inactivation and PPAR-7 activation. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2017, 61(9): 1601013.
- Ying Nie, Feijun Luo*, Qinlu Lin*. Effects of Non-Starch Polysaccharides on Inflammatory Bowel Disease. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2017, 18(7):1372-1395.
- Long Wang, Qinlu Lin*; Tao Yang, Ying Liang, Ying Nie, Yi Luo, Junjun Shen, Xiangjin Fu, Yiping Tang, Feijun Luo*. Oryzanol Modifies High Fat Diet-Induced Obesity, Liver Gene Expression Profile, and Inflammation Response in Mice. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2017, 65(38): 8374-8385.
- Tianyi Guo, Qinlu Lin*, Xinhua Li, Ying Nie, Long Wang, Limin Shi, Wei Xu, Tao Hu, Ting Guo, Feijun Luo*. Octacosanol attenuates inflammation in bothRAW264.7 macrophages and a mouse model of colitis. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2017, 65(18): 3647-3658.
- QinluLin, WangLiao, JieBai, WeiWu, JianpingWu. Soy protein-derived ACE-inhibitory peptide LSW (Leu-Ser-Trp) shows anti-inflammatory activity on vascular smooth muscle cells. Journal of Functional Foods, 2017, 34: 248-253.
- Qinlu Lin , Qingbiao Xu, , Jie Bai , Wei Wu , Hui Hong , Jianping Wu. Transport of soybean protein-derived antihypertensive peptide LSW across Caco-2 monolayers. Journal of Functional Foods, 2017, 39:96-102.
- Limin Shi, Qinlu Lin*, Tao Yang, Ying Nie, Xinhua Li, Bo Liu, Junjun Shen, Ying Liang, Yiping Tang, Feijun Luo. Oral administration of Lentinus edodes β-glucans ameliorates DSS-induced ulcerative colitis in mice via MAPK-Elk-1 and MAPK-PPARγ pathways. FOOD & FUNCTION. 2016, 7, 4614 - 4627.
- Dong Xu, Qingyun Wang, Tao Yang. Jianzhong Cao, Qinlu Lin*, Zhiqin Yuan and Le Li. Polyethyleneimine Capped Silver Nanoclusters as Efficient Antibacterial Agents. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health ,2016, 13(3), 334.
- Liu, Bo; *Yang, Tao; Zeng, Linna; Shi, Limin; Li, Yan; Xia, Zanguo; Xia, Xuping; *Lin, Qinlu ; *Luo, Feijun. Crude extract of Fuzhuan brick tea ameliorates DSS-induced colitis in mice. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 51(12), pp 2574-2582, 2016.12
- Tao Yang, Shugang Li, Xuming Zhang, Xiaowu Pang, Qinlu Lin and Jianzhong Cao. Resveratrol, sirtuins, and viruses. Reviews in Medical Virology 2015, 25: 431-445.
- Liu B, Lin Q, Yang T, Zeng L, Shi L, Chen Y, Luo F. Oat β-glucan ameliorates dextran sulfate sodium (DSS)-induced ulcerative colitis in mice. Food Function. 2015, 6(11):3454-63.
- Tao Yang, Shuguo Sun*, Meihu Ma*, Qinlu Lin, Lin Zhang, Yan Li, Feijun Luo. Optimizing immobilization of avidin onsurface-modied magnetic, nanoparticles: characterization and application ofprotein-immobilized nanoparticles. Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering, 2015, 38(10): 2023-2034.
- Tao Yang , Yan Li , Meihu Ma , Qinlu Lin , Shuguo Sun , Bin Zhang , Xi Feng 3 and Junwen Liu 3 *.Protective effect of soluble eggshell membrane protein hydrolysate on cardiac ischemia/reperfusion injury. Food &Nutrition, : 21 December 2015.
- Wu Wei, Hua Yufei, Lin Qinlu. Effects of oxidative modification on thermal aggregation and gel properties of soy protein by malondialdehyde. Journal of Food Science and Technology-Mysore,2014, 51(3).
- Shuguo Sun, Huihui Niu, Tao Yang, Qinlu Lin, Feijun Luo and Meihu Ma.Antioxidant and anti-fatigue activities of egg white peptides prepared by pepsin digestion. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture,2014,94(15) : 3195–3200.
- Jiali Ren,Qinlu Lin et al.,A Piezoelectric Microelectrode Arrays System for Real-Time Monitoring of Bacterial Contamination in Fresh Milk. Food Bioprocess & Technol.2014(7、9).
- Liang Y,Gao Y,Lin QinLu,et al,A review of the research progress on the bioactive ingredients and physiological activities of rice bran oil. European Food Research and Technology.2014,238(2):169-176.
- Liang Y,Lin QinLu,Luo FJ, et al,Requirement of miR-144 in CsA Induced Proliferation and Invasion of Human Trophoblast Cells by Targeting Titin. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry,2014,115(4):690-696.
- Qintie Lin, Huanlong Peng, Qinlu Lin, Guangcai Yin. Formation, breakage and re-formation of flocs formed by cationic starch. Water Science & Technology, 2013, 68(6): 1352-1358.
- Qintie Lin, Jianxin Pan, Qinlu Lin, Qianjun Liu. Microwave synthesis and adsorption performance of a novel crosslinked starch microsphere. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013, 263: 517-524.
- Qinlu Lin, Huaxi Xiao, Gao-Qiang Liu, Zhonghua Liu, Lihui Li, Fengxiang Yu. Production of Maltose Syrup by Enzymatic Conversion of Rice Starch. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 2013, 6: 242-248.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu, Yue Wu, Wei Wu, Xiangjin Fu. Inhibitory effects of green tea polyphenols on the retrogradation of starches from different botanical sources. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 2013, 6: 2177-2181.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu, Fengxiang Yu. A Comparative Study of the Characteristics of Cross-Linked, Oxidized and Dual-Modified Rice Starches. Molecules, 2012, 17: 10946-10957.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu, Fengxiang Yu. Evaluation of Black Tea Polyphenol Extract Against the Retrogradation of Starches from Various Plant Sources. Molecules, 2012, 17: 8147-8158.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu. Effect of Cross-Linking and Enzymatic Hydrolysis Composite Modification on the Properties of Rice Starches. Molecules, 2012, 17: 8136–8146.
- Wei Tian, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu. In vitro antioxidant capacities of rice residue hydrolysates from fermented broth of five mold strains. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 2012, 6(12): 2396-2401.
- Tao Yang, Ying Liang, Qinlu Lin, Junwen Liu, Feijun Luo, Xinhua Li, Hui Zhou, Sheng Zhuang, Hongliang Zhang. MiR-29 mediates TGFβ1-induced extracellular matrix synthesis through activation of PI3K-AKT pathway in human lung fibroblasts. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, 2012, DOI: 10.1002/jcb.24474.
- Tao Yang, He Zhu, Hui Zhou, Qinlu Lin, Wenjian Li, Junwen Liu. Rice protein hydrolysate attenuates hydrogen peroxide induced apoptosis of myocardiocytes H9c2 through the Bcl-2/Bax pathway. Food Research International, 2012, 48: 736-741.
- Yue Wu, Qinlu Lin, Zhengxing Chen, Wei Wu, Huaxi Xiao. Fractal analysis of the retrogradation of rice starch by digital image processing. Journal of Food Engineering, 2012, 109(1): 182-187.
- Yue Wu, Qin Lu Lin, Zheng Xing Chen, Wei Wu, Hua Xi Xiao. Preparation of chitosan oligomers COS and their effect on the retrogradation of intermediate amylose rice starch. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2012, 49(6):695-703.
- Xiangjin Fu, Khizar Hayat, Zhonghai Li, Qinlu Lin, Shiying Xu, Shuiping Wang. Effect of microwave heating on the low-salt gel from silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) surimi. Food Hydrocolloids, 2012, 27(2): 301-308.
- Jiali Ren, Lina Ma, Zhonghai Li, Qinlu lin, Hongxu Huang, Songlin Yi. Simultaneous and early detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistance to antituberculosis drugs using an indirect series piezoelectric system. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2012.12.009.
- LIN Qin-lu, XIAO Hua-xi, FU Xiang-jin, TIAN Wei, LI Li-hui and YU Feng-xiang. Physico-Chemical Properties of Flour, Starch, and Modified Starch of Two Rice Varieties. Agricultural Sciences in China, 2011, 10(6): 960-968
- Qinlu Lin, Huaxi Xiao, Jian Zhao, Lihui Li, Fengxiang Yu, Xing Liu & Xiangxu Cheng. Production of isomalto-oligosaccharide syrup from rice starch using an one-step conversion method. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2011, 46, 1194-1200.
- Yue Wu, Qinlu Lin, Zhengxing Chen, HuaXi Xiao. The interaction between tea polyphenols and rice starch during gelatinization. Food Science and Technology International, 2011, 17(6) 569-577.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu, Yue Wu, Wei Tian, Wei Wu and Xiangjin Fu. Effect of green tea polyphenols on the gelatinization and retrogradation of rice starches with different amylose contents. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 2011, 5(17): 4298-4303.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Yue Wu, Wei Tian, Wei Wu. Physicochemical properties of porous starches from different botanical origin. Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 159: 363-370.
- Huaxi Xiao, Qinlu Lin, Gao-Qiang Liu, Yue Wu, Wei Tian, Wei Wu, and Xiangjin Fu. Physicochemical properties of chemically modified starches from different botanical origin. Scientific Research and Essays, 2011, 6(21): 4517-4525, 30.
- Xiangjin Fu, Qinlu Lin, Zhonghai Li, Shiying Xu, Jin Moon Kim. Effect of pH-shifting treatment on the Biochemical and thermal properties of myofibril protein. Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 236-238: 2231-2235.
- Wu Wei, Hua Yufei, Lin Qinlu. Effects of oxidative modification on thermal aggregation and gel properties of soy protein by malondialdehyde. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2011, DOI 10.1007/s13197-011-0533-7.
- Wu Wei, Hua Yufei, Lin Qinlu, Xiao Huaxi. Effects of oxidative modification on thermal aggregation and gel properties of soy protein by peroxyl radicals. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 2011, 46(9): 1891-1897.
- Qinlu Lin, Huaxi Xiao, Lihui Li, Fengxiang Yu, Wei Tian. Studies on the pasting and rheology of rice starch with different protein residual. The Third International Conference on Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture, 2010, 317: 407-419.
- Gao-Qiang Liu, Qin-Lu Lin, Xian-Chun Jin, Xiao-Ling Wang, Yan Zhao. Screening and fermentation optimization of microbial lipid-producing molds from forest soils. African Journal of Microbiology Research, 2010, 4(14): 1462-1468.
- Qinlu Lin, Huaxi Xiao, Jian Zhao, Lihui Li, Fengxiang Yu. Characterization of the pasting, flow and rheological properties of native and phosphorylated rice starches. Starch/Stärke, 2009, 61(12): 709-715.
- Rushi Liu, Qinlu Lin, Yi Sun, Xiangyang Lu, Yilan Qiu, Ye Li, Xiangrong Guo. Expression, purification, and characterization of hepatitis B virus surface antigens (HBsAg) in yeast Pichia Pastoris. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2009, 158(2): 432-444.
- Tao Yang, Junwen Liu, Qinlu Lin, Xiaoqing Jiang. Penicillium expansum YT01: A Lignocellulose-Degrading Fungal Strain Isolated from China Gaoligong Mountain Humus Soil. Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, 2009, 3(4): 348-353.
- Qin-Lu Lin, Björn Åkesson, Björn Bergenståhl. Effect of colloidal structures on the stability of five flavonoids with different hydrophilicity. Food Hydrocolloids, 2008, 22: 700-705.
- Rushi Liu, Qinlu Lin, Yi Sun, Yilan Qiu, Tian Xu, Hai Ding, Xiangrong Guo. Optimization of fermentation conditions for maximal recombinant Hepatitis B surface antigen particle production in Pichia pastoris. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology, 2008, 24(12): 2098-2015.
- Hua-xi Xiao, Qin-lu Lin, Xin-jian Xia, Li-hui Li, Li-zhong Lin, Wei-guo Wu. Rheological properties of sweet potato starch before and after denaturalization. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2008, 15(1): 500-505.
Postdoctoral research:- South China University of Technology (2003-2005)
Ph.D:- College of Food Science and Engineering, Hunan Agricultural University (2000-2002)
Academic visitor:- Lund University, Sweden (1999-2000)
M.A:- College of Food Science and Technology, Hunan Agricultural University (1989-1992)
The researches were focused on the basic theory and application of grain deep processing, including the production and application of modified starches, development of key common technology of functional brown rice, corn germ oil, instant rice, and rice vermicelli processing, etc.