- Participated in the International Summer School-BLISS, on Sustainability sciences, at TERI University, 2013.
- Participated as a delegate in the workshop on Clinical Nutrition held on 23rd August, 2014, at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, SaritaVihar, NewDelhi.
- Participated in Nutrition week at Max Hospital, Saket on 3rd September. 2014.
- Participated in the conference workshop entitled “New Technologies for the Dissemination of Public Health at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2014.
- Participated in 47thAnnual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association at AIIMS, 21st-23rd December, 2014, on dual burden of malnutrition.
- Participated Member of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA), Delhi chapter.
- Assisted in conducting training workshop on Behaviour Change Communication Strategies, Hardoi, and Lucknow from 20 June- 25 June, 2016.
- Participated in 49th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association at Bombay, 23rd – 25th September, 2016, on “Nutrition Beyond Nutrients”.
- Conference on technical advice on content and pedagogy for safe and nutritious food in School Curriculum based on credible and scientific content at FSSAI , 2018.
- National Seminar on Consumer Protection and Foo Safety at Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda- Vadodara, September 2018.
- M.Sc. Food & Nutrition (Gold Medalist) – Amity University, Noida PGDDPHN (Post Graduation Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition) – Lady Irwin College, Delhi University.
- B.Sc. Food and Nutrition (Hons) - Lady Irwin College, Delhi University.
- Senior Secondary (CBSE – 2011) – St. George’s School, Delhi.
- Matriculation (CBSE – 2009) - St. George’s School, Delhi.
- Food and Nutrition
- Public Health Research
- Health Policy and Management
- Health Promotion