Baher Effat is a Research Professor of Food and Dairy Microbiology, National Research Centre, Egypt. Over 36 years of experience in Food and Dairy Bacteriology, He shared and supervised over than 6 Master and Ph.D Thesis in Food and Dairy sciences and more than 62 scientific publications in food and dairy microbiology, functional dairy products , probiotics and propionic acid bacteria and pathogenic bacteria and in Food and Dairy Products.
- He has shared in national and international programs and projects.
- In addition, he awarded for CAS-TWAS Visiting Scholar Fellowship From 03 Aug., 2006 to 31 October 2006.Training of young researchers and lecturers on many science-related subjects; including courses for: Microbiological Analysis of Food, Control of Bacteria, Contamination during Food Process and Isolation and Identification of Microorganisms.
- He is a member of the Editorial Board of several international journals.
- He also served as a member of the Organizing Committee in International Congresses.
- He joined many international conferences and workshop, in addition to scientific activities.